I would like to invite you on a journey that will bring fresh new energy to the new year! Its going to be a lot of fun and although I can’t promise you a million dollars or something so specific… I am SURE you will gain more than you imagined… spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially and more! Go to SERENEsocial.com/upcoming-events to sign up or email me at info@MillanaSnow.com
My #GetTHANKFUL 26 Day Challenge officially launched the Sunday before last. However, I have been doing the daily gratitude work for exactly 15 days! This is my second time around doing the daily work from The Magic, and it has definitely been different! Ironically, unlike last time, I am doing this in a time that is very difficult and full of unknowns. With a break up, an unexpected move and tons of life questions being brought to the surface in a very serious way, gratitude is honestly one of the hardest things to do right now! But I believe that is why my subconscious lead me to do this work again at this time!
One thing that I have learned this time around and with my group is that daily gratitude can bring resistance!! SERIOUS resistance! Sometimes I feel like its not working, like being positive is bullshit and that my life is even more out of control than I thought! Funny that resistance is the first thing that comes up when working on something as simple and pure as gratitude! But resistance and tension is often the first manifestation, with varying effects person to person. As I am starting to understand it more, it seems that the act of gratitude is very much like sifting through sand/dirt; similar to how one would sift through sand for gold in the Colorado river. When consistently working on gratitude as a daily practice, both the “good” and the “bad” become more visible. When I focus on what I am thankful for everything becomes more clear. And before clearing what is no longer wanted, useful or healthy, the sifting, separation and clarity can be painful. We start to see what about ourselves that we are moving away from, at the same time we can see a light at the end of the tunnel even though we have no idea how far away it may be.
So, what to do? KEEP DOING THE WORK. Its like working out, at first it really hurts, then you start to get fatter than when you started (I actually don’t know why but this something I know from experience when going in at the gym for about a week). THEN, after a few weeks you see results! The results really only come though when you deny the pain or in this case, resistance and negativity and keep focusing on what you have to be thankful for, consistently, until the resistance passes. We have to remember that we are sifting through the dirt and sand to find the gold that we are looking for. If we aren’t willing to do the work and sift through what we don’t want, release it and continue towards what we do want, then we will never find what we are meant to have! GRATITUDE really does provide CHANGE and THEN the TRANSFORMATION that brings you to the life you really want! The question is, are you willing to keep going until you see the results that you came for?
Want to join me on a 26 day challenge?! Back in Feb/Mar I read The Magic by Rhonda Bryne and set out to follow through with the daily gratitude work. Within DAYS people and opportunities were LITERALLY chasing me down the street to the point that it was kinda overwhelming! Even with all the amazing things that happened, when I finished the book I slowly got lazy and stopped doing the work every day. Yesterday, I decided I wanted that same fun, exciting and powerful energy back and decided that I would do the book again. But this time, to switch it up I’m asking you to join me and amp it up even more! If you feel like you want change JUST SAY YES. And when you say yes, make a commitment to do this for yourself, all the way, with no expectations! I can’t promise you ANYTHING but I can tell you that I am going to be on this journey with you as an active participant of work that I know works! The four week (26 days) will be facilitated through myself and Go To Meeting (which can called in via phone or logged into via the internet any where in the world). To be apart of the group there is a $100 sign up. All I will say about $ is to think about it this way, you are investing $25 a week to make yourself do things that we all know will improve you and your life… Perhaps by paying $100 and having a whole group to be accountable to will really help you to follow through on this commitment to yourself.
Read below to see what we will be doing:
- Starting with our first call December 22nd- 8-9:30pm EST and a second group starting on Sunday Jan 26th 4-5:30pm EST so you will need to:. The 26 day challenge is structured around The Magic by Rhonda Byrne which you will need to buy or borrow to use the whole time. Each practice is meant to do daily so please do one chapter a day to keep up with the class…This work works wonders, if you do this alone everyday you will see changes… This is the bare minimum and the basis of the challenge!
- To amp it up, we will each pick 1 thing to fast from (up for a real challenge pick up to 3) try not to shock the system more than you are ready… Go with your gut on what you should clear yourself from for 26 days. Some ideas are: Sex, drugs, alcohol, TV, porn, smoking, chocolate, gossip mags/news, fried food, soda, social media, dating, news, a friend/associate/person/place. Even fun things like not wearing certain colors or going out to eat (what if you cooked every meal!?).
- Each week there is a group call/check in through Go To Meeting, Sunday night 8-9:30pm EST. The call each week will focus on one of four themes (health/body, work/success, money/abundance, relationships/love). These are simply to jump start your thoughts and positive momentum in these areas but we are not going to be working on anything too specific. In fact this all is very much about keeping it general to allow things to work outside of our mind’s limited thinking. The hour and half call will start with a general intro, then each person on the call gets a timed 2-3 mins to share positive stories/aspects of the work working. Then the group will do 10-15 mins of the weeks given energy work and mantra (sticky notes and verbally) work for the week. Examples of weekly call energy work: list of positive aspects, focus wheels, vortex money spending.
- I will have you keep a running list/email of synchronicity. Start an email to yourself with the subject: Flow and Synchronicity. Whenever “coincidences” come up of ANY KIND, big or small go back to the email thread and list them. In a few days of this alone you will be able to see amazing results! I did this when I first did the 26 day challenge and was writing myself non stop laughing at how amazing it became within days.
It is law, that the more attention and focus you give to something, the more you will attract it to yourself! We all know this so why not give attention to how your energy is attracting more of what you want!?
- Its going to be A LOT OF FUN. So enjoy it and share it with the group! Whenever one of us is doing well it is a positive sign for everyone!
- There will be endless coincidences and synchronicity every where. Don’t look for it, just be aware and notice that whatever you notice has meaning and when you really take them in they will start to bring blessings as well!
- Resistance, you may not want to do the daily work, calls or the fast. BUT that’s why this is a challenge. I am doing this because I KNOW THIS WORK WORKS! And I know that when I do it for an extended time, great things happen. I want that fun and abundant energy back in my life again, so I am doing this work with you! When you really feel like you are spiraling, get relief… Do the excersize from the call, work out, walk, do yoga, meditate or email me! Bottom line: Reach for a better feeling and remember that you promised yourself that you would finish this 26 day challenge!
- People will offer you all kinds of opportunities, JUST SAY YES! Dont be afraid, if you keep doing the work this is all likely to be the answer to what you have been asking for! REMEMBER: JUST SAY YES!
- People and things from your past will try to come back. Again this is to be expected so do not get overwhelmed, confused or try to push them/it away; JUST LET IT RIDE.
- You will realize that there are people, places and things that you love but no longer want to be around or be involved with. This is inevitable whenever doing work on yourself in a intentional way, so again don’t feel guilty or overwhelmed just allow it to work itself out. If you continue to do this work, they will either slowly disappear or only come to you when they are on the same positive wavelength. You will also see that you will stop having the taste for certain foods or desire to go to certain places.
- Things that you want will start to come, but may not be exactly how you want or how you envisioned them. That’s OK, you don’t have to make every guy who asks you out your boyfriend or take every job you are offered! If its not the right fit, just journal them in your flow email, take it as a sign that you are in the flow and keep it moving! “JUST SAY YES” is still very useful here because you never know where something could take you. So bottom line here is enjoy yourself and dont get caught up about not getting exactly what you want or how you want it because when you continue to do the work it will show up. So have fun and say YES as much as you can!
- You will get ideas and inspiration! Go after all the ideas in the moment you get them! Ideas are divinely inspired and with all the energy and support that you have gained on the challenge this is a great time to go after them and see real results!
Well that’s the challenge in a nutshell! If you are down, sign up FAST! There are only 12 spots left! All payments will be accepted via Paypal, Venmo or Chase Bank transfer so if interested in joining the group send an email to info@MillanaSnow.com or fill out the form below for more payment and registration details!
Lots of LOVE
What is “Realistic”?
Here are some of the tools that we have used to make our dreams come true:
Reading (some suggestions):
- The Secret
- The Alchemist
- The Celestine Prophesy
- The Greatest Salesman in the World
- Religious Books; Bible, Quran, Talmud, Teachings of Buddha, Bhagavad Gita etc
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Power of Positive Thinking
Write your vision and make it clear:
WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS!!!! Write it down so that you are clear about what you want and what you are working for. Make sure you look at this EVERYDAY!! Its important to look at your dreams a goals because your dreams are attainable especially if you write your goals in a way that you can see yourself moving towards them.
Let’s say your dream is to be a world renowned doctor who finds the cure to cancer. If that is the case there are steps that you must take to get in the running for such a feat. Start with a 5 year plan, which would mean that if you didn’t already go to school for a related undergrad degree you would need to get into a great university or, if you did get a related undergrad degree you would need to get into a great top medical school… which would mean that your 5 year goal would be to be in a top medical school with great grades. Which would mean you would need strong yearly goals; so if you are in undergrad one of your yearly goals might be to have a 4.0 GPA… which would mean you would need to set monthly goals like getting A’s on all papers and exams each month, or that you will have perfect attendance for the month of November etc… all of which would lead you to make weekly goals… so perhaps you would set a weekly goal to stay after class to ask questions at least 3 times a week, or spend 20 hours studying a week etc… Which finally lead you to daily goals, that might consist of waking up at 6:30 in the morning to have time to study and go to class, or you might have a goal to simply stay off of Facebook the day of a test. The important this is to have a clear goal and set smaller incremental goals that build up to the larger vision over time. Not only will you be productive but you will feel good about making your dreams real… because that is exactly what you are doing!
A collection of images made into a collage to help you visualize the things you want in life. Should be done every 6 months so that you can see your dreams and goals… Look at it every day with appreciation and you will see these things come into your life!! Having a detailed vision board that is related to your larger vision, will help you to see and remember why you are working so hard!
Know your fears, face them and take control… JUST DO IT!!!
You should know your fears just as well as your goals. Sometimes our fears are obvious to us but often the fears that are most detrimental to our goals, are the fears that we are unaware of. If you are having a hard time getting something done, starting a task that you know is important to you, or just purely feeling “lazy” and don’t know why… it’s often because of FEAR!! Ask yourself, “What am I afraid of?” and listen/watch for the answer because you will soon get your answer. Then it is up to you to confront your fear and carry out whatever it is that you know you should do but “don’t feel like it”.
- Positive Friends
- Positive Conversations
- Positive Thoughts
- Personal Affirmations: Ex “I accept my greatness”
Apply the tools above and ask yourself (WRITE DOWN) this question…
What Are You Willing To Give Up To Get The Things You REALLY Want In Life?
These are just a few tips to start pursuing your dreams! It can be tough road but if you keep seeking your true self and the higher power that you believe in and there is NOTHING that you cannot achieve!!!!!